The concrete stairs featuring steel balustrade stringers made of flat steel takes center stage in the premises of Truma. The company is based in Putzbrunn and has been a leading specialist for caravaning accessories for more than 65 years. By means of highly complex 3D construction programmes the steel balustrade stringers were designed for the existing concrete stairs. The experts of MetallArt produced and installed these innovative elements by means of the latest production technology along with maximum precision. Due to the steel balustrade stringers the construction amazes with its homogenous appearance and a sculptural character.
At both sides the steel balustrade stringers were fixed at the existing concrete stairs. Beside their guarding function the stringers are used to mask the slab edges as well as to connect the stair cover.
- Thickness of the steel balustrade stringers: approx. 10-12 mm or according to structural requirements
- Height of the steel balustrade stringers: approx. 1400 mm or approx. 1020 mm above finished floor, continued downwards approx. 350-400 mm
- Flight of the steel balustrade stringers: approx. 48 running meters at both sides of the concrete stairs
- approx. 8 running meters at the bottom on the ground floor
- Flight of the railing rounded/ascending or horizontally
The steel balustrade stringers were fixed at the raw staircase by means of welded flat steel plates at the treads and risers.