Beside the production of high-quality steel stairs MetallArt provides professional and also uncomplicated support by comprehensive service offers for architects right from the first project phase. The early involvement of MetallArt in the project course results in budget security, time savings and significantly minimized risks in the current business. Planners benefit from the technical and commercial expertise of MetallArt Treppen GmbH.
Examples for the services offered:
- Already in the pre-planning phase, MetallArt analyses the planners’ designs with regard to their structural feasibility.
- By supplying BIM data, MetallArt supports architects in the digital planning, design and efficient execution of complex construction projects.
- Starting with the planning in 3D including detailed displays in 1:5 up to the entire execution planning MetallArt provides targeted and individual support to the architect.
- MetallArt creates verifiable structural analysis and vibration resistance calculations.
- The expert in staircase construction provides planners with tender texts in GAEB format.
- MetallArt calculates assembly times in close consultation with the architect and considers the best time for the installation of the staircases with regard to economic efficiency.
For locksmith’s shops
The roots of MetallArt reach back to the year 1900, when Josef Schmid senior started a blacksmith’s workshop in Salach, Germany. Meanwhile, around 140 employees belong to the company, whose core business today is the production of individual custom steel staircases.
Due to its origins, MetallArt Treppen GmbH knows and understands very well the needs of traditional metal construction companies. Thus, the stair specialist offers an all-inclusive service to locksmith’s companies for a considerably extended range of services. Depending on the requirements, individual services such as the bending, the planning of stairs or even individual stair components can be purchased. However, it is also possible to buy entire staircase systems from MetallArt.
As a supplier of premium quality, MetallArt guarantees smooth processing and the best results, no matter what scope of services is ordered.
Our experts will of course be happy to provide you with more information or answer any of your questions by phone or e-mail.